2014-11-08

Global opinions on marriages

Some global opinions on marriages..

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides  of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
- Al Gore


By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
- Socrates


Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
- Mike Tyson


I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- Bill Clinton


"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." 
- George W. Bush


"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
- Rudy Giuliani


"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
- Michael Jordan


Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it.
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
- Shaquille O'Neal


The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once..
- Kobe Bryant


You know what I did before I married?? Anything I wanted to.
- David Hasselhoff


My wife and I were happy for many years. Then we met.
- Alec Baldwin


A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
- Barack Obama




No comments:

Post a Comment